- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion, divided
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can kidney beans (or chili beans)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cook pasta.
- Heat sauce pot over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add turkey. Cook 3 minutes, stirring to crumble.
- Add 1 cup of onion, bell pepper and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, beans and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
- Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- May top with remaining onion and grated cheese if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
A Falcon FeastSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More