- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 8 ounces ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion, divided
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can kidney beans (or chili beans)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cook pasta.
- Heat sauce pot over medium high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add turkey. Cook 3 minutes, stirring to crumble.
- Add 1 cup of onion, bell pepper and garlic. Saute 3 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, beans and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
- Cover; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, stir in chocolate.
- Serve over spaghetti.
- May top with remaining onion and grated cheese if desired.
NFPG Recipe Collection
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More