- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 8 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Black or red shoestring licorice
- 24 small round candy-coated milk chocolate balls (such as Hersheys or Sixlets)
- n a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate for 2 minutes at 50% power, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until melted; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Cut licorice into 2-in. pieces; press eight pieces into each mound for legs.
- Press two chocolate balls into each for eyes. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes.
NotesEditor's Note: This recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More