- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 120
- * 6 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
- * 10 eggs, separated
- * 7/8 cup white sugar
- * 2 cups ground almonds
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler; set aside.
- Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
- Gradually beat in sugar.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whites into chocolate batter.
- Spoon batter into an ungreased 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until cake springs
- back when lightly touched.
- Remove from oven, invert pan, and cool about 40
- minutes before removing from pan.
NotesWhen you raise chickens you always seems to have extras eggs around. This recipe helps use up some of those extras and makes your guest feel special when they taste a slice.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More