- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pk strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 sm marshmellow creme
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- Mix first three ingredents. (It will be dry) Pat 1/2 into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix marshmellow creme & Nutella.
- Spread on top of cake mixture in baking dish.
- Top with the rest of the crumble cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
A Falcon FeastSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More