- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pk strawberry cake mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 sm marshmellow creme
- 1/2 cup Nutella spread
- Mix first three ingredents. (It will be dry) Pat 1/2 into a 13x9 baking dish.
- Mix marshmellow creme & Nutella.
- Spread on top of cake mixture in baking dish.
- Top with the rest of the crumble cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More