- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cp peanut butter
- 3 cps oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cp coconut
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cp cocoa
- 1/2 cp milk
- 1/2 cp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Measure out the first four ingredients, and set aside.
- Layout a sheet of wax paper.
- Combine in Sauce pan sugar, cocoa, milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to boil, cook for 1 minute after it comes to a roiling boil.
- Remove from heat and quickly add other ingredients.
- Mix VERY quickly!
- Drop cookies on wax paper to cool.
NotesA classic. I tried to make these with a friend when I was in 5th grade. We burned ourselves and messed up the kitchen. But it was worth it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More