- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA classic. I tried to make these with a friend when I was in 5th grade. We burned ourselves and messed up the kitchen. But it was worth it!
- 1/2 cp peanut butter
- 3 cps oatmeal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cp coconut
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cp cocoa
- 1/2 cp milk
- 1/2 cp butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Measure out the first four ingredients, and set aside.
- Layout a sheet of wax paper.
- Combine in Sauce pan sugar, cocoa, milk, butter and salt.
- Bring to boil, cook for 1 minute after it comes to a roiling boil.
- Remove from heat and quickly add other ingredients.
- Mix VERY quickly!
- Drop cookies on wax paper to cool.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More