- Cooking Time: 10 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Swirled semi-sweet chocolate & premier white morsels, divided.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup Swirled Morsels.
- Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Top with remaining Swirled Morsels.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More