- Cooking Time: 10 to 13
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Swirled semi-sweet chocolate & premier white morsels, divided.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup Swirled Morsels.
- Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Top with remaining Swirled Morsels.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More