- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown suagr
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 36 mini resses's PB cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom and sides of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl, until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut 12 of the candies into 4ths.
- Stir cut up candies and chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press remaining 24 candies into brownies in 4 even rows of 6 candies each.
- Cool completely (about 1.5 hrs).
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More