- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown suagr
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 36 mini resses's PB cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom and sides of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl, until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut 12 of the candies into 4ths.
- Stir cut up candies and chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press remaining 24 candies into brownies in 4 even rows of 6 candies each.
- Cool completely (about 1.5 hrs).
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More