- Cooking Time: 25 to 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/3 cups packed brown suagr
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups AP flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 36 mini resses's PB cups
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chip
- Heat oven to 350. Grease bottom and sides of 13 x 9 pan.
- Beat brown sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl, until well blended.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Cut 12 of the candies into 4ths.
- Stir cut up candies and chocolate chips into batter.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately press remaining 24 candies into brownies in 4 even rows of 6 candies each.
- Cool completely (about 1.5 hrs).
- Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Get Cookin'See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More