- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or toffee bits
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut rolls in half and flatten each half. Wrap each half around 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and completely enclose. In a bowl, mix granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Dip each roll half in sugar mixture until well coated. Place in a large sprayed bundt pan. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture along with pecans or toffee bits over rolls. Combine butter and brown sugar in a small bowl and microwave 30 seconds. Stir well and pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost to the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking. Invert immediately onto serving platter.
NotesRhodes Chocolate Stuffed Sticky Bundt has a sweet little surprise hidden inside each delicious bite!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More