- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
BackstoryRhodes Chocolate Stuffed Sticky Bundt has a sweet little surprise hidden inside each delicious bite!
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or toffee bits
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Cut rolls in half and flatten each half. Wrap each half around 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and completely enclose. In a bowl, mix granulated sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Dip each roll half in sugar mixture until well coated. Place in a large sprayed bundt pan. Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture along with pecans or toffee bits over rolls. Combine butter and brown sugar in a small bowl and microwave 30 seconds. Stir well and pour over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost to the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 35 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking. Invert immediately onto serving platter.