- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup margarine
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 bag Hershey Kisses
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix in flour and pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate dough until firm about an hour.
- Preheat heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from some of the Hershey Kisses. Take about a tablespoon of dough and wrap it completely around the Hershey Kiss. Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- *I did not use the whole bag of Hershey Kisses. Just remove the wrapper them as you need them.
- *The Hershey Kiss will not melt just become soft.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More