- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8oz container of sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 4 oz white chocolate, melted and cooled
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- For the crust:
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the crumbs and melted butter. Press the mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 9 inch springform pan. set aside.
- For the filling
- In a large mixing bowl cream the cream cheese until smooth (on low speed), gradually add the sugar then the sour cream, flour and vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time and beat on low just until combined (don't overbeat but remember to scrape down the bowl)
- Divide the batter in half. Stir the melted bittersweet (or semi-sweet) chocolate into one half of the filling. Pour 3/4 of the filling into the pan (on top of the crumbs). Stir the white chocolate into the other half of the filling and then pour on top of the chocolate. Drop the remaining bs/ss chocolate mixture by spoonfuls on top of the white chocolate. Using a narrow metal spatula or a table knife, gently swirl the filling to make a marble effect.
- Place the cake in a shallow baking pan and bake the cake for 45-50 minutes at 325F or until the center appears nearly set when shaken. (the center will appear soft set but it will become firmer as the cheesecake cools. cool the cheesecake on a wire rack for 15 minutes then use a small metal spatula to loosen the side of the cheesecake. Cool for 30 more minutes. Remove the side of the pan then cool for 1 hour. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.