- Cooking Time: 55 / 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar and egg in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed just until blended; stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8-1/2x4-1/2x2-1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Thinly slice and serve on platter with tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More