- Cooking Time: 55 / 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cream butter, sugar and egg in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed just until blended; stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 8-1/2x4-1/2x2-1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Thinly slice and serve on platter with tea.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More