- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 ½ cups espresso coffee, warmed
- 24 crisp lady finger cookies
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- Dark chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Place the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream and ¼ cup of the sugar in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone. Then fold in the chilled chocolate pudding.
- Whisk the warmed espresso and the remaining ¼ cup of sugar in another medium bowl until blended.
- Line a 9 ¼ x 5 x 2 ¾ inch metal loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing the plastic to extend over the sides.
- Working with 1 cookie at a time, dip 8 cookies into the espresso, and arrange in a single layer side by side over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture over the cookies to cover.
- Repeat dipping 8 of the cookies in the espresso and layering the cookies and remaining mascarpone mixture 2 more times.
- Dip the remaining 8 cookies in the espresso and arrange side by side atop the tiramisu.
- Press lightly to compact slightly (the last layer will extend above the pan sides).
- Cover the tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Unwrap the plastic from atop the tiramisu.
- Invert the tiramisu onto a platter.
- Remove the plastic.
- Sift the cocoa over the tiramisu and with a sharp knife or vegetable peeler, make dark chocolate shavings and sprinkle over top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More