- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 2 ½ cups espresso coffee, warmed
- 24 crisp lady finger cookies
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, for garnish
- Dark chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Place the mascarpone cheese in a large bowl and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the cream and ¼ cup of the sugar in a medium bowl until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mascarpone. Then fold in the chilled chocolate pudding.
- Whisk the warmed espresso and the remaining ¼ cup of sugar in another medium bowl until blended.
- Line a 9 ¼ x 5 x 2 ¾ inch metal loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing the plastic to extend over the sides.
- Working with 1 cookie at a time, dip 8 cookies into the espresso, and arrange in a single layer side by side over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spoon 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture over the cookies to cover.
- Repeat dipping 8 of the cookies in the espresso and layering the cookies and remaining mascarpone mixture 2 more times.
- Dip the remaining 8 cookies in the espresso and arrange side by side atop the tiramisu.
- Press lightly to compact slightly (the last layer will extend above the pan sides).
- Cover the tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Unwrap the plastic from atop the tiramisu.
- Invert the tiramisu onto a platter.
- Remove the plastic.
- Sift the cocoa over the tiramisu and with a sharp knife or vegetable peeler, make dark chocolate shavings and sprinkle over top.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More