- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 1/3 cup melted butter. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. In a saucepan, combine 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Pour immediately over baked cookie base.
- Bake for 10 more minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, until chips are shiny and soft. Spread the softened chocolate evenly over the top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cool before cutting into bars.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More