- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tub Cool Whip (regular or lite)
- 2 T. strongly brewed coffee or espresso, cooled
- 2 Hershey Symphony bars
- 1/4 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips
- Melt Symphony bars and chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted. Set aside and let cool for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, gently fold together Cool Whip and cooled coffee. Combine with melted chocolate.
- Scoop into small serving dishes and serve soft or frozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
A Falcon Feast
Adventures in CookingSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More