- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. milk
- 4. oz. semi-sweet bakers chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. Heath chocolate toffee pieces, more for topping
- 6 oz. graham cracker crust, pre-made
- Whipped Topping
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 4 oz. marscarpone cheese
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1. Beat the softened cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, milk, melted chocolate, and extract until smooth and fluffy.Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir in the toffee pieces. Pour the chocolate in the pre-made graham cracker crust.
- Making the whipped topping:
- 1. Beat the marscarpone cheese and sugar until creamy. Slowly add the heavy cream to the cheese mixture. Use a rubber spatula to scrap the sides of the bowl and continue to slowly add the cream until all is added. Beat until firm peaks are created. Scrape the whipped cream on top of the chocolate pie and top with additional toffee piece (optional). Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- - Idea: You can also drizzle with hot fudge and caramel for the added sugar :-)!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The One Dollar Cookbook
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More