CHOCOLATE TOFU PIE
Chocolate Tofu Pie
- 12 oz silken tofu
- 1 12-ounce bag non-dairy chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup coffee liquor (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (or g/f prebaked crust)
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or whole berries (optional topping)
- dollops of non-dairy whip topping on each slice
Place tofu and honey into a blender or food processor.
Melt chocolate chips and coffee liquor together until smooth in a double boiler. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour over tofu and whizz/blend the mixture until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
Pour into a pie crust and chill until firm, at least 2 hours.