- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- dash of salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- Mix together granulated sugar, cornstarch and dash of salt.
- Stir in the egg yolks
- Stir in the slightly cooled milk gradually.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until the mixture thickens. Stirring ocasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add vanilla.
- Spoon into dessert dishes
- Add Topping.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More