- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- dash of salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- Mix together granulated sugar, cornstarch and dash of salt.
- Stir in the egg yolks
- Stir in the slightly cooled milk gradually.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until the mixture thickens. Stirring ocasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add vanilla.
- Spoon into dessert dishes
- Add Topping.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Tuscan Sausage and Potato SoupSee More