- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- dash of salt
- 2 slightly beaten egg yolks
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- Mix together granulated sugar, cornstarch and dash of salt.
- Stir in the egg yolks
- Stir in the slightly cooled milk gradually.
- Cover and cook on medium heat until the mixture thickens. Stirring ocasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add vanilla.
- Spoon into dessert dishes
- Add Topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More