- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Soft Flour Tortillas (sm. or lg.)
- Hershey chocolate candy bars (or any favorite choc. that you like, even a great way to use up leftover Easter bunnies!)
- Butter for frying pan
- Whipped cream or ice cream for topping.
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Lightly butter outside of tortilla; lay buttered side down in melted butter in pan.
- Place squares of chocolate all over tortilla.
- Cover with second buttered tortilla, with buttered side facing out. Cook until chocolate is melted and tortilla is lightly browned.
- Flip and brown on other side.
- Slide out onto serving dish; cut in wedges.
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream, cherries or shaved chocolate if desired.
- Quick, easy and fabulous!
NotesThis is such an easy recipe that my friend Shelley makes for her 3 sons. When she told me about it, I couldn't believe how easy it was, and now it is a favorite of my two daughters.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More