- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8-10 (small slices)
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 3/4 C chocolate chips (I prefer good quality dark chocolate)
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp flour
- 1 tsp hot water
- 4 eggs, separated
- Do not overcook - allow to fall and set after cooking.
- Oven 425 F
- Grease 8" spring form pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Add flour, sugar and water.
- Beat egg yolks in one at a time.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and shiny - fold in -
- Cook in spring form pan for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely. - top with whipped cream - freezes well.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired'
NotesGot this recipe from a friend in college. She babysat for a woman who was always entering cooking contests. I think this was one of her "test" recipes.
Incredible chocolate flavor - so easy - served for many, many birthdays - fun to take to potlucks because it looks so plain - until you take a bite...
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Fueling a Firehouse
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More