- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 10 squares baking chocolate
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 c Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place chocolate in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar, and flour; beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into lightly greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake 35 minutes or until outer half of pie is puffed but center is still slightly soft; cool. Serve topped with Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More