- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 10 squares baking chocolate
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/4 c flour
- 1 c Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Place chocolate in large microwaveable bowl.
- Add whipping cream.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool slightly.
- Add eggs, sugar, and flour; beat with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into lightly greased 9" pie plate.
- Bake 35 minutes or until outer half of pie is puffed but center is still slightly soft; cool. Serve topped with Cool Whip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More