- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 11 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Grate 1 square of the chocolate; set aside. Place remaining 10 chocolate squares in large microwaveable bowl. Add cream. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; cool slightly.
- ADD eggs, sugar and flour; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into lightly greased 9-inch pie plate.
- BAKE 35 min. or until outer half of pie is puffed and center is slightly soft; cool. Top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping just before serving. Sprinkle evenly with the grated chocolate.
- Variation: A friend recently made this. She poured it onto a cookie crust base and it was just as delicious.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 45 min
- Makes: 10 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More