- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust Ingredients:
- 1 1/3 cups (22 cookies) shortbread cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Filling Ingredients:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 (1-ounce) squares semi-sweet chocolate baking bars, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Topping Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all crust ingredients in small bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan with removable bottom.
- Bake 4 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until creamy.
- Add melted chocolate, eggs and vanilla; beat until well mixed.
- Stir in 3/4 cup toffee bits.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Continue baking for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool in pan 1 hour.
- Remove from pan; place onto serving plate.
- Meanwhile, place chocolate chips in small bowl. Place whipping cream in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat (2 to 3 minutes).
- Pour whipping cream over chocolate chips.
- Let stand 5 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Cool until mixture falls in ribbons off spoon (about 1 hour).
- Spread over top of cheesecake; sprinkle outer rim of cheesecake with 1/4 cup toffee bits. Cover; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Recipe Tip
- To melt chocolate, place in 1-quart saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, over very low heat until melted. Or, place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power), stirring occasionally, until melted (1 to 2 minutes).
- Preparation time: 15 min Baking time: 54 min
- Yield: 16 servings
NotesWho wouldn't love this recipe from
Land O Lakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More