- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened )
- Dipping chocolate
- Place cookies in heavy plastic bag and crush well ,leaving filling in cookie.
- Pour into large bowl and add cream cheese,
- Mix together until well combined .
- Pinch off pieces and roll into ball's .Stick a toothpick in top of each ball.
- Place ball's on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet and freeze.
- Melt dipping chocolate in a double boiler or melt in microwave .
- Remove balls from freezer and dip each one in the chocolate then
- place on waxed paper until firm .
- These Truffles freeze well .
- Note : These are really pretty if melted white chocolate is drizzled over the tops.
- Can be put in white paper candy cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Jean’s Recipe File
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More