- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Oreo Cookies
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese (softened )
- Dipping chocolate
- Place cookies in heavy plastic bag and crush well ,leaving filling in cookie.
- Pour into large bowl and add cream cheese,
- Mix together until well combined .
- Pinch off pieces and roll into ball's .Stick a toothpick in top of each ball.
- Place ball's on a waxed paper lined cookie sheet and freeze.
- Melt dipping chocolate in a double boiler or melt in microwave .
- Remove balls from freezer and dip each one in the chocolate then
- place on waxed paper until firm .
- These Truffles freeze well .
- Note : These are really pretty if melted white chocolate is drizzled over the tops.
- Can be put in white paper candy cups.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MetroCooking DC 2013
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More