- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 68 truffles
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbs softened butter
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate
- In a food processor, pule chocolate until finely ground. In a small saucepan, heat cream to boiling over high heat. With the processor running, add cream, butter, and Amaretto to chocolate. Process until smooth. Line an 8-inch-by-8-inch baking pan with plastic wrap. Pour in chocolate and spread evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Place nuts and cocoa on separate sheets of waxed paper. Invert cold chocolate block onto a cutting board. Peel off plastic. Cut blocks into eight strips and each strip into eight squares. Roll half the squares in nuts and the remaining squares in cocoa. Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delightful DessertsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More