- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 bag (14 ounce) caramels, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a German chocolate cake mix batter according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt caramels in microwave; add butter and milk, and stir until butter is melted. Reheat if necessary. Pour over warm cake and top with chocolate chips and nuts. Pour remaining batter over all and bake at 350 degrees F for another 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More