- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 bag (14 ounce) caramels, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a German chocolate cake mix batter according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt caramels in microwave; add butter and milk, and stir until butter is melted. Reheat if necessary. Pour over warm cake and top with chocolate chips and nuts. Pour remaining batter over all and bake at 350 degrees F for another 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Fun appetizers and snacks
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More