- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 bag (14 ounce) caramels, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a German chocolate cake mix batter according to package directions. Pour half of the batter into a greased and floured 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt caramels in microwave; add butter and milk, and stir until butter is melted. Reheat if necessary. Pour over warm cake and top with chocolate chips and nuts. Pour remaining batter over all and bake at 350 degrees F for another 20 minutes.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More