- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c sugar
- 1 can evap milk
- 1 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a dutch oven. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add nuts; beat with a wooden spoon til thick and less glossy.
- Pour into a buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Mark warm fudge into squares.
- Cool and cut. Makes 3 doz.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Deep-fried Sesame Balls
Bacon WafflesSee More