- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c sugar
- 1 can evap milk
- 1 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a dutch oven. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add nuts; beat with a wooden spoon til thick and less glossy.
- Pour into a buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Mark warm fudge into squares.
- Cool and cut. Makes 3 doz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
50 Shades of Taste
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More