- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 c sugar
- 1 can evap milk
- 1 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tbsp light corn syrup
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chopped pecans or walnuts
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a dutch oven. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Continue to cook, stirring, until mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- Cool to lukewarm.
- Add nuts; beat with a wooden spoon til thick and less glossy.
- Pour into a buttered 8 inch square pan.
- Mark warm fudge into squares.
- Cool and cut. Makes 3 doz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More