- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 12 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: About 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together until moist and well blended.
- Put in cupcake cups and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Frost with your favorite icing.
NotesI found this recipe on another website and tried it. It was a delicious recipe. The cupcakes turned out so moist and fluffy I had to share it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More