- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 12 ounces high quality semi-sweet chocolate bars, chopped*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and corn syrup in heavy 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil (15 to 20 minutes). Boil 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- Immediately add chocolate pieces. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour into 3 (8-ounce) jars while warm. Cool 15 minutes. Cover; store refrigerated.
- To serve, remove cover. Microwave on HIGH, stirring every 30 seconds, until warm (1 to 1 1/2 minutes).
- *Substitute 1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) semi-sweet real chocolate chips.
NotesAnother fabulous sauce for Ice Cream that I make often. I got this recipe off of Land O Lakes butter package
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More