- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- Stir together the sugar and cocoa.
- Add the cream and stir to combine.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the sugar and cocoa to dissolve.
- Beat with a mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
- NOTE - 2 batches of this recipe (4 cups) fills, frosts, and simply decorates an 8-inch layered cake.
NotesThis is a wonderfully easy and yummy frosting. The only bummer is that the cake must be refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More