- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 1 c. heavy whipping cream
- Stir together the sugar and cocoa.
- Add the cream and stir to combine.
- Put in the fridge for 30 minutes to allow the sugar and cocoa to dissolve.
- Beat with a mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
- NOTE - 2 batches of this recipe (4 cups) fills, frosts, and simply decorates an 8-inch layered cake.
NotesThis is a wonderfully easy and yummy frosting. The only bummer is that the cake must be refrigerated.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More