- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 graham crackers
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch microwave-safe dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer over bottom of dish, breaking crackers as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
- 2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy.
- Remove from microwave. Cool completely.
- 3. In 2-quart microwave-safe mixing bowl, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and butter.
- Microwave at HIGH about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in peanut butter.
- Add cereal, mixing until combined.
- 4. Spread evenly over marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- Each cracker sheet measures about 5 x 2 inches and is scored into 4 pieces.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Eats!See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More