- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mix the eggs, oil, and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Sift the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture in three parts to the dry and fold until just combined.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on rack to room temperature before slicing.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesAdapted from Fork Spoon Knife
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Squash Recipes: Cookbook ClubSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More