- Cooking Time: 60 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- Mix the eggs, oil, and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Sift the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add zucchini and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet mixture in three parts to the dry and fold until just combined.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool on rack to room temperature before slicing.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
NotesAdapted from Fork Spoon Knife