- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 loaves
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate -- melted
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts (or nuts and raisins)
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs well.
- Add sugar, continue beating.
- Add oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Mix in melted chocolate.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients, stir. Add nuts.
- Fold in zucchini.
- Divide batter between 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until tester comes out clean.
- Freezes really well, assuming that both loaves aren't eaten in a matter of hours!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Recipes for Vitality
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More