- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 oz cherries
- 2 large eggs
- 3/8 cup whole milk
- 1.5 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 oz dark chocolate at 65 or 70 % cocoa, as you prefer
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2.5 Tbsp cane sugar
- Confectioner’s sugar, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, mix 1 egg with 1 Tbsp sugar and add the milk. Add 1 Tbsp sifted flour and keep on the side.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Beat 1 egg with the rest of the sugar until pale in color.
- Add the rest of flour and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Add the butter/chocolate and mix well. At this point, you will mix the two preparations together.
- Preheat your oven at 350 F.
- Take 4 individual baking molds and grease them.
- Wash the cherries and remove the stalks (or not) and arrange them at the bottom of the molds.
- Divide the cream between them and place in the oven for 20 min remove and let cool slightly.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Christmas CookiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More