- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14 oz cherries
- 2 large eggs
- 3/8 cup whole milk
- 1.5 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 oz dark chocolate at 65 or 70 % cocoa, as you prefer
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 2.5 Tbsp cane sugar
- Confectioner’s sugar, to sprinkle
- In a bowl, mix 1 egg with 1 Tbsp sugar and add the milk. Add 1 Tbsp sifted flour and keep on the side.
- Melt the butter and chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Beat 1 egg with the rest of the sugar until pale in color.
- Add the rest of flour and cornstarch. Mix well.
- Add the butter/chocolate and mix well. At this point, you will mix the two preparations together.
- Preheat your oven at 350 F.
- Take 4 individual baking molds and grease them.
- Wash the cherries and remove the stalks (or not) and arrange them at the bottom of the molds.
- Divide the cream between them and place in the oven for 20 min remove and let cool slightly.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More