- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. orzo
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch pf salt
- heavy cream
- In a heavy sauce pan, scald milk.
- Stir in orzo and cool, lowering heat, stirring often to prevent milk from burning, until mixture is thickened and orzo is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add coconut and chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Add vanilla and salt, stir and let sit until room temperature.
- Serve with cream drizzled over the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More