- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 c. milk
- 1/2 c. orzo
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/3 c. flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- pinch pf salt
- heavy cream
- In a heavy sauce pan, scald milk.
- Stir in orzo and cool, lowering heat, stirring often to prevent milk from burning, until mixture is thickened and orzo is tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- Stir in sugar until dissolved.
- Add coconut and chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted.
- Add vanilla and salt, stir and let sit until room temperature.
- Serve with cream drizzled over the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More