- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chocolate and peanut butter together. This brownie will not disappoint. It just as rich and delicious as you imagine. Yum, Enjoy!!!
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until light. Add the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture, and the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter mixture over the brownie layer. Run a knife through the cake to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool, and cut in squares.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Adventures in Cooking
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More