- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 egg
- Melt butter and chocolate together. Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until light. Add the vanilla. Stir in the flour mixture, and the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Pour into a greased pan.
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Drop spoonfuls of peanut butter mixture over the brownie layer. Run a knife through the cake to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool, and cut in squares.
NotesI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Chocolate and peanut butter together. This brownie will not disappoint. It just as rich and delicious as you imagine. Yum, Enjoy!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More