- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tbs. smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 5 egg whites
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 oz. honey
- 4 oz skim milk
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1. Place oats in a blender and blend until they reach flour like texture
- 2. Place blended oats in mixing bowl and add cinnomon and chocolate protein powder
- 3. Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly
- 4. Mash bananas and add to mixture, along with honey and egg whites
- 5. Mix well.
- 6. Add skim milk
- 7. Pour batter into a 9X9 or 9X13 greased baking pan. Line it with parchment paper if desired.
- 8.Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick come out clean from center
- 9. Allow bars to cool then cut into 6 or 8 if you want lower calories
Protein: 23.5 g.
Carbs: 42 g.
Fat: 8 g.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More