- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 8
- 2 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tbs. smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 5 egg whites
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 oz. honey
- 4 oz skim milk
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1. Place oats in a blender and blend until they reach flour like texture
- 2. Place blended oats in mixing bowl and add cinnomon and chocolate protein powder
- 3. Add peanut butter and mix thoroughly
- 4. Mash bananas and add to mixture, along with honey and egg whites
- 5. Mix well.
- 6. Add skim milk
- 7. Pour batter into a 9X9 or 9X13 greased baking pan. Line it with parchment paper if desired.
- 8.Bake 15-20 minutes or until toothpick come out clean from center
- 9. Allow bars to cool then cut into 6 or 8 if you want lower calories
Protein: 23.5 g.
Carbs: 42 g.
Fat: 8 g.