- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 c a-p flour
- 2 c brown sugar
- 1 c cream peanut butter
- 1/2 c butter, rm temp
- 3 L eggs
- 1 c milk
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t baking powder
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1 (12 oz) pkg SS choc chips (2c)
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter 9x13 pan.
- Using elec mixer, beat flour and next 3 ingredients in L bowl at low speed until streusel is blended and crumbly.
- Transfer 1 c lightly packed streusel to small bowl and reserve.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, baking powder, and baking soda to remaining streusel in L bowl.
- Beat at low speed until evenly moist. Increase speed to med and beat until well blended, occasionally stopping to scrape down bowl, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 c choc chips.
- Transfer batter to pan. Sprinkle with reserved cup of streusel and remaining 1 c choc chips.
- Bake cake until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More