- Cooking Time: 12-14
- Servings: 48 cookies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 112g(1/2 cup) margarine
- 104g(1/2 cup) shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 330g (2 3/4 c.) flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg 11.5 oz nestle chocolate chunks
- preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Cream brown sugar, sugar, margarine, and shortening together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add in soda and salt and then flour just until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and either use a cookie scoop or make about 1 1/2" balls and place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes careful not to overbake.
Notesthese are my most requested cookie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More