- Cooking Time: 12-14
- Servings: 48 cookies
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 112g(1/2 cup) margarine
- 104g(1/2 cup) shortening
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 330g (2 3/4 c.) flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg 11.5 oz nestle chocolate chunks
- preheat oven to 350F/180C
- Cream brown sugar, sugar, margarine, and shortening together.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until combined.
- Add in soda and salt and then flour just until combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and either use a cookie scoop or make about 1 1/2" balls and place 2" apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes careful not to overbake.
Notesthese are my most requested cookie.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Crevettes de Matane
Bavarian CheesecakeSee More