- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. milk/soy milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnoman
- 1 bag toffee bits (I used Heath bar bits)
- Whisk cornstarch, flour and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter until smooth, and add sugars, beating until smooth.
- Add vanilla, milk, cinnoman and lemon juice and blend well.
- Stir in toffee bits until incorporated.
- Add flour mixture to liquid ingredients and combine well.
- Flatten dough into disk shape and let chill for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F, and roll dough into two or three 1 inch diameter logs.***
- Slice into 1/4-1/3 inch thick slices and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Press each down until about 1/8 an inch (pretty thin).
- Bake for 8-10 mins, depending on your oven.
- ***You may also roll out the dough and cut it into shapes of your liking - I just got lazy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More