- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons coca powder 50g raisins 100g dark chocolate
- Butter an 18cm or 7in sandwich tin.
- Seal the biscuits in a strong polythene bag and crush into uneven crumbs witha rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a micowave on high for 1 1/2 mins.
- Stir in the cocoa, and raisins,
- then thoroughly stir in the biscuit crumbs,
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and press down firmly.
- melt chocolate in microwave on med till melted NOT bubbling,
- spread over the biscuit mix and chill for about half an hour.
- Workmate gave me this recipe
Notesmicro not oven bake
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More