- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons coca powder 50g raisins 100g dark chocolate
- Butter an 18cm or 7in sandwich tin.
- Seal the biscuits in a strong polythene bag and crush into uneven crumbs witha rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a micowave on high for 1 1/2 mins.
- Stir in the cocoa, and raisins,
- then thoroughly stir in the biscuit crumbs,
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and press down firmly.
- melt chocolate in microwave on med till melted NOT bubbling,
- spread over the biscuit mix and chill for about half an hour.
- Workmate gave me this recipe
Notesmicro not oven bake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More