- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 100g butter
- 3 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons coca powder 50g raisins 100g dark chocolate
- Butter an 18cm or 7in sandwich tin.
- Seal the biscuits in a strong polythene bag and crush into uneven crumbs witha rolling pin.
- Melt the butter and syrup in a micowave on high for 1 1/2 mins.
- Stir in the cocoa, and raisins,
- then thoroughly stir in the biscuit crumbs,
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and press down firmly.
- melt chocolate in microwave on med till melted NOT bubbling,
- spread over the biscuit mix and chill for about half an hour.
- Workmate gave me this recipe
Notesmicro not oven bake
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More