- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 kg. icing sugar
- 1/2 lb. butter
- 1/2 cup pure dutch chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chopped nuts of choice
- Put all ingredients but the nuts in a microwavable glass bowl until butter is melted, about 1-2 minutes.
- Take out of microwave and quickly add nuts and stir it until smooth.
- You have to work quick as it hardens fast.
- Place into 8 inch square glass baking dish that is sprayed with Pam.
- Put into fridge for a hour or so.
- Then you can cut it up.
- I score it half way before I put it into the fridge so I can cut it easier.
- I cannot eat this as I am Diabetic but my husband devours it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More