- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 4 ounces bittersweet (not unsweetened) or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bring cream and corn syrup just to simmer in heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Add chocolate and vanilla; whisk until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate icing over half of each cupcake. Spread white icing on second half of each cupcake. Let stand until set, about 1 hour. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Store in single layer in airtight container at room temperature.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More