CHOCOLATE-NUT CAKE OR SNICKERS CAKE
- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 decilitres sugar
- 20 pieces Ritz salt crackers
- 100g salted peanuts
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Creme on top:
- 50g butter (soft)
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g melted dark chocolate
- 30g powdered sugar
- Whipped Cream or vanilla Ice Cream
- Crush the Ritz Crackers roughly (so that some bits are like 1/5th of a cracker and smaller) E.g. put the crackers in a bowl and crush with clean hands.
- Chop the Peanuts roughly.
- Add the Crackers, Peanuts and baking powder to the stiffly beaten eggs and sugar. Mix carefully with a Spatula.
- Put in one round Cake Pan and bake at 175°C for 20 minutes.
- When done, take out of the cake pan to cool completely.
- For the Cream:
- Melt the chocolate and mix all ingredients together. Pour onto the Bundt and let harden a bit.
NotesThe cream is really like a fudge, it melts in your mouth.
As described above, serve with whipped cream or Ice cream.
It's just delicious! Enjoy! Look forward to your comments.