- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 decilitres sugar
- 20 pieces Ritz salt crackers
- 100g salted peanuts
- 1 heaped tsp baking powder
- Creme on top:
- 50g butter (soft)
- 2 egg yolks
- 50g melted dark chocolate
- 30g powdered sugar
- Whipped Cream or vanilla Ice Cream
- Crush the Ritz Crackers roughly (so that some bits are like 1/5th of a cracker and smaller) E.g. put the crackers in a bowl and crush with clean hands.
- Chop the Peanuts roughly.
- Add the Crackers, Peanuts and baking powder to the stiffly beaten eggs and sugar. Mix carefully with a Spatula.
- Put in one round Cake Pan and bake at 175°C for 20 minutes.
- When done, take out of the cake pan to cool completely.
- For the Cream:
- Melt the chocolate and mix all ingredients together. Pour onto the Bundt and let harden a bit.
NotesThe cream is really like a fudge, it melts in your mouth.
As described above, serve with whipped cream or Ice cream.
It's just delicious! Enjoy! Look forward to your comments.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
The Social Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More