- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c pecans
- 2 sticks butter (1c)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small box chocolate or lemon instant pudding
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c milk
- Mix flour, pecans and butter and bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, Cool Whip and cream cheese; spread on crust.
- Pour milk and both mixes together and mix (chocolate/vanilla or lemon/vanilla).
- Pour on crust then put remaining Cool Whip on top. If you want more chocolate flavor put in two boxes of chocolate and no vanilla, same way with the lemon.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More