- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c pecans
- 2 sticks butter (1c)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small box chocolate or lemon instant pudding
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c milk
- Mix flour, pecans and butter and bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, Cool Whip and cream cheese; spread on crust.
- Pour milk and both mixes together and mix (chocolate/vanilla or lemon/vanilla).
- Pour on crust then put remaining Cool Whip on top. If you want more chocolate flavor put in two boxes of chocolate and no vanilla, same way with the lemon.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More