CHOCOLATE OR LEMON SIN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c flour
- 1/2 c pecans
- 2 sticks butter (1c)
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1 c Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 small box chocolate or lemon instant pudding
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 3 c milk
- Mix flour, pecans and butter and bake at 350 for 10-20 minutes.
- Mix powdered sugar, Cool Whip and cream cheese; spread on crust.
- Pour milk and both mixes together and mix (chocolate/vanilla or lemon/vanilla).
- Pour on crust then put remaining Cool Whip on top. If you want more chocolate flavor put in two boxes of chocolate and no vanilla, same way with the lemon.