- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 150 grams Butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cups Self raisinf flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbs orange juice
- 1 Tbs butter
- 1-2 cups icing sugar
- 1-2 tsp Oarange essence
- 1-2 tbs milk
- Orange food colouring
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- line cupcake/muffin tin with cases
- cream butter and sugar
- -add half the flour and 1 egg, mix well.
- add the rest of the flour and 1 more egg, mix well.
- add the cocoa powder, the final egg and the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Mix in 1-2 tablesponns of Orange juice.
- spoon into cases and bake for approx 20-minutes.
- In a bowl add butter and 1 cup icing sugar, mix well. add a tablespoon milk. Add up to one cup more of icing sugar and another tbs milk if needed. mix well. add orange essence and food colouring.
- Spread cooled cupcakes with icing and maybe even sprinkle with small choc bits
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce