- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup earth balance butter
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter (preferably one that's unsweetened and unsalted)
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs or 10 Graham cracker squares
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 1 cup grain-sweetened, nondairy chocolate or carob chips
- 1/4 cup soy, rice or nut milk
- 1/4 chopped pecans, almonds, or peanuts
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and maple sugar and mix well. Remove the mixture from the heat. Evenly divide the mixture, approximately 2 tablespoons per cup, among the muffin cups.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in another pan. Stir over medium heat until the chocolate has melted. Spoon the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture. Top with chopped nuts. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThese little fellas are amazingly delicious...I like to use the mini paper muffin liners instead of the standard ones...it makes them more of a tiny treat after dinner and I don't feel guilty indulging.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Great Everyday Meals
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More