- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup earth balance butter
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter (preferably one that's unsweetened and unsalted)
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs or 10 Graham cracker squares
- 1/4 cup maple sugar or other granulated sweetener
- 1 cup grain-sweetened, nondairy chocolate or carob chips
- 1/4 cup soy, rice or nut milk
- 1/4 chopped pecans, almonds, or peanuts
- Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and maple sugar and mix well. Remove the mixture from the heat. Evenly divide the mixture, approximately 2 tablespoons per cup, among the muffin cups.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in another pan. Stir over medium heat until the chocolate has melted. Spoon the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter mixture. Top with chopped nuts. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours before serving.
NotesThese little fellas are amazingly delicious...I like to use the mini paper muffin liners instead of the standard ones...it makes them more of a tiny treat after dinner and I don't feel guilty indulging.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Foodie BabySee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More