Chocolatey Peanut Butter Fudge
1. Any chocolate frosting(I used Pillsbury milk chocolate frosting)
2. Any peanut butter chips(Hershey's Reese chips)
1. Gather all your ingredients that you need.
2. Open the milk chocolate frosting, mix it so it can get soft, then use a large spoon to remove it from the container to the mixing bowl.
3. Open the package of peanut butter chips and place about half of them in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If not melted, repeat until chips are melted.
5. After chips are melted, place melted chips in frosting.
6. Stir together, evenly
7. Place mixture in a 9X9 glass or metal square pan. Spread out and make sure no spots are showing in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap.
8. Place fudge in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
9. Take out of refrigerator and cut into pieces.
10. Top with left over peanut butter chips(optional)
11. Makes 12 to 20 pieces, on how you cut it.
12. Enjoy soft, creamy, sweet fudge that is very quick and easy to make.
Note: On the website she made strawberry fudge, I did something else and made Chocolatey Peanut Butter Fudge.
Pairs Well With
I always wanted to make fudge but every recipe was either to long or to hard. I wanted a recipe that was quick and easy. One day I found online and it only contains a few ingredients. This recipe was perfect for me, plus you can make any kind a fudge with these few ingredients. Lets get started so I can show you how to make it.