- Cooking Time: 30 to 60 minutes
- Servings: 12-20(on how you cut it)
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1. Any chocolate frosting(I used Pillsbury milk chocolate frosting)
- 2. Any peanut butter chips(Hershey's Reese chips)
- 1. Gather all your ingredients that you need.
- 2. Open the milk chocolate frosting, mix it so it can get soft, then use a large spoon to remove it from the container to the mixing bowl.
- 3. Open the package of peanut butter chips and place about half of them in a microwave safe bowl.
- 4. Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If not melted, repeat until chips are melted.
- 5. After chips are melted, place melted chips in frosting.
- 6. Stir together, evenly
- 7. Place mixture in a 9X9 glass or metal square pan. Spread out and make sure no spots are showing in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap.
- 8. Place fudge in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- 9. Take out of refrigerator and cut into pieces.
- 10. Top with left over peanut butter chips(optional)
- 11. Makes 12 to 20 pieces, on how you cut it.
- 12. Enjoy soft, creamy, sweet fudge that is very quick and easy to make.
- Note: On the website she made strawberry fudge, I did something else and made Chocolatey Peanut Butter Fudge.
NotesI always wanted to make fudge but every recipe was either to long or to hard. I wanted a recipe that was quick and easy. One day I found online and it only contains a few ingredients. This recipe was perfect for me, plus you can make any kind a fudge with these few ingredients. Lets get started so I can show you how to make it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More