CHOCOLATEY PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
Chocolatey Peanut Butter Fudge
- Cooking Time: 30 to 60 minutes
- Servings: 12-20(on how you cut it)
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1. Any chocolate frosting(I used Pillsbury milk chocolate frosting)
- 2. Any peanut butter chips(Hershey's Reese chips)
1. Gather all your ingredients that you need.
2. Open the milk chocolate frosting, mix it so it can get soft, then use a large spoon to remove it from the container to the mixing bowl.
3. Open the package of peanut butter chips and place about half of them in a microwave safe bowl.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If not melted, repeat until chips are melted.
5. After chips are melted, place melted chips in frosting.
6. Stir together, evenly
7. Place mixture in a 9X9 glass or metal square pan. Spread out and make sure no spots are showing in the pan. Cover with plastic wrap.
8. Place fudge in refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
9. Take out of refrigerator and cut into pieces.
10. Top with left over peanut butter chips(optional)
11. Makes 12 to 20 pieces, on how you cut it.
12. Enjoy soft, creamy, sweet fudge that is very quick and easy to make.
Note: On the website she made strawberry fudge, I did something else and made Chocolatey Peanut Butter Fudge.
Website Credit: http://cookiesandcups.com/strawberry-2-ingredient-fudge/