- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light Karo syrup
- 1 12 oz. pkg. milk chocolate bits
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 6 c. Rice Krispies
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in Rice Krispies until blended.
- Press into 9x13 greased pan.
- Melt chocolate bits and spread over top.
- Put in refrigerator for topping to harden.
- Cut in squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More