- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. light Karo syrup
- 1 12 oz. pkg. milk chocolate bits
- 1 c. peanut butter
- 6 c. Rice Krispies
- Bring sugar and syrup to a boil in large saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter.
- Stir until melted.
- Stir in Rice Krispies until blended.
- Press into 9x13 greased pan.
- Melt chocolate bits and spread over top.
- Put in refrigerator for topping to harden.
- Cut in squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More