- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp yeast
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- Add ins:
- sesame seeds
- or caraway seeds
- or coarse salt
- or Parmesan cheese
- or Romano cheese
- or garlic salt
- or choose another add in
- Put first 6 ingredients in your bread pan in the order recommended by the manufactuerer.
- Select dough cycle.
- When cycle complete, remove dough, punch down, cover nad let rest for 10 minutes.
- Grease baking sheets; set aside.
- Divide dough into 32 portions (Can divide into 24 portions if you like doughy breadsticks).
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into an 8-inch rope.
- Place sticks on prepared baking sheets.
- In a small bowl combine egg white and water and brush over breadsticks. Sprinkle with whatever adventure you choose.
- Bake at 350º for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on wire racks.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Makes 32 sticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
50 Shades of Taste
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More