- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups canola oil or corn oil
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Mix-ins (amounts for 1 cup dressing)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (such as oregano, basil, thyme or a blend)
- or prepared pesto sauce
- or 1 tablespoon chopped capers (or black olives)
- or 1/4 cup chopped fresh herb (such as basil, dill, parsley or a blend)
- In a quart jar, combine the oils, vinegar and mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and add the garlic clove.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Before using, shake well and pour about a cup of dressing into a smaller jar.
- Add the mix-ins of your choice, cover and shake. Makes 4 cups.
Decadent Desserts Made From
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More